Friday, March 7, 2008

Goodnight...


Isn't she so precious? I feel so bad for Baylee. She has been sick since Saturday. She has been having 100.4 tempatures on and off, got an eye infection in both eyes, so we had to take her to the doctor and get some eye drops for that. She has had a terrible runny nose and so her nose is all sore from Mommy wiping her nose. And now she has got a pretty bad cough. On top of that I think she is teething. Despite feeling sick she has still been a pretty happy baby with people and is still able to giver her famous little smile. Last night though I think she had just had it. I gave her a bath and I usually have her bottle ready to feed her afterwards. But I had to make it after her bath this time. So I put her down after her bath with her binky and I was going to get her dressed for bed and feed her after I made her bottle. Well when I got done making her bottle this is what I had found. She rolled over and just went to sleep. She is so precious and it killed me to have to wake her up to get her dressed and feed her so she could go into her crib. I love this little girl so much, I sure hope she starts to feel better soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so adorable!
-Carrie

Holley said...

OOOOOHHHHH! She is just too cute. I just want to scoop her up and bring her to North Carolina. I would bring you too. The power companies in my area are Duke Energy and Randolph Electric. I demand that John start job hunting immediately!!! I will call the companies and tell them that I wont pay my bill until they give my BIL a job and bring my Baylee and Kelly to North Carolina. Think it will work or will I be sitting in the dark? Love you!

Jeanna said...

Poor little thing. I hope she feels better soon. Those pics in your previous post are super cute, love the shades!

Brittany said...

I know the feeling as far as the cough and what not, not sure if my girls gave it to her or she gave it to them, but they have it too. And it is no fun. She definitely is cute though, hopefully they will all be feeling better in time for Bentley to come. Love the sunglasses too!!

Ogie said...

Oh my how precious!! I would just love to cuddle her and get to know her. I bet it is a combination of all that you have listed that is causing her misery. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Katie said...

Its rough having a sick kid. Hang in there. You are doing all the right things. :) Call me anytime for moral support. Love ya!

Masters Of Disasters said...

I'm sorry she is sick, it sucks when they are sick! However she does look so precious sleeping there. I hope she feels better soon.

Heather said...

How adorable!! I love that picture. I hope Baylee gets to feeling better soon. Miss you guys!