Mckell, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Baylee misses you so much. She can't wait to see you when you come visit. You are such a special little girl, and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for being such a funny, cute, adorable, loveable niece, and cousin. Lots of Birthday wishes to you from Uncle John, Aunt Kelly and Baylee. We love you!Thursday, February 21, 2008
Oh My Goodness, McKell is 7!
Mckell, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Baylee misses you so much. She can't wait to see you when you come visit. You are such a special little girl, and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for being such a funny, cute, adorable, loveable niece, and cousin. Lots of Birthday wishes to you from Uncle John, Aunt Kelly and Baylee. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kelly, thanks for the sweet birthday wish to McKell. I think I call her "McKelly" more than I call her anything else.
...By the way, what's up with the vast expanse of water picture...getting sick of the desert are we??? -Adam
That is such a sweet picture of McKell with Baylee!
Post a Comment