Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Back!


Weeds have overtaken our yard so I have made a goal to go out evryday for a couple of hours to weed. So Baylee was a sport and played in her saucer having a ball while I practically threw my back out weeding. Isn't she so cute in that little sun hat? The weather has been pretty nice lately, and sunny so I figured I didn't want her little head to get sunburned.

Hallie has been sick lately and Brittany had to take her to the doctor. So Baylee and I had a little playdate with Madison. They were so cute together! They were playing the whole time together and laughing at each other. I think they are both teething. They both are chewing non stop, drooling and have runny noses. Baylee does have two little teeth on the bottom that popped up last week with her Grandma Boyle. Thanks Karen for watching Baylee she had fun spending some one on one time with Grandma.

Here they both are chewing away on some toys. I tried to get a video of them to post but everytime I started filming they were quiet and wouldn't perform on command. At least I got some cute Pics.

9 comments:

Jules said...

Thank goodness, I was really missing new pictures. We have that same hat, I'll have to dig up some pictures of Sydney in it for fun. Kee posting we need up to the minute info on that little cutie, I get withdrawals.

Holley said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad that you posted new pictures. I'm so missing you both. I need my DAILY Baylee fix! So you are here by commanded by your older sister to post more regularly! I love you and I hope your back is feeling ok. Weeding is really good exercise.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so adorable. 3 weeks!
Excited to see you.
-Carrie

Josh said...

Great pics. Thank you by the way for changing your blog's background color. It's a lot easier to read now.

Josh said...

Hey Kelly, do you still use your msn.com email or is there a better one to use? I suppose I can just ask you here, I was wondering if I could use you as a personal reference for my bar application (they want 3 references from every locality where I've lived in the last 10 years). All I would need is your address and ph number and then you might get a survey. Thanks! -Josh Osborn (chamboncito@yahoo.com)

Masters Of Disasters said...

O.K. I am jealous of your weather. Baylee is looking as cute as ever. I know how those weeds can get when you have no grass, it's a pain.

Brittany said...

So cute, we really need to have more play dates hopefully we can really start doing scrapbook wed...I have commanded Hallie not to be sick anymore so its on.

McGiven Family.... said...

Those are 2 adorable little girls! I love the pictures. I am so glad that they are so close in age and that you and Britt have each other. It is so nice to have someone around who can help you when you need to run a quick errand or something.

Katie said...

Baylee really is the cutest thing ever! I am so glad that you can post pictures on the blog. I don't know what I would do if I didn't get all of the updates. We miss you guys!