Baylee is sure growing up these last few weeks. She is sitting up all by herself, mimicking mommy, and sleeping through the night after a week in a half of training. I just wanted to share this clip so you could see how cute she is. I have to capture these moments as much as possible becuase Daddy doesn't get to see them as often as I do. I think she is the cutest thing in the world! I love her to death and love spending every moment with her. I hope you enjoy and that it brings a smile to your face. She brings one to mine everyday. So here is Our Lil Star!!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
How awesome!! This is great to be able to see how she is growing and learning to do the special things she is doing. Thank you so much for sharing.
Oh my gosh, Kelly, that is absolutely sweet! She is so cute and growing so quickly. I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks and spend some time with her ... Well, you and John, too. ;-)
Thank you so much for posting an update!
Seriously, what a little doll! I am so proud to say that she is my niece. (Even though there's no direct blood relation to me.) Broox will start crying if I show this to him..."I miss Baylee!" is what he'll say. Love the technology of a blog so I can see these cute moments!
She is SOOOO cute! I wish we could get Owen and her together to play!
She is so cute and so happy!! Thanks for sharing the video. Sweet Baylee did bring a smile to my face:)
She is so adorable. I love the sounds they make. They just make your day.
That is the cutest thing ever. Oh my gosh Kelly she is so adorable (and I love her outfit). I can't believe she is already sitting up alone, time flies. I love all her talking, that girl has a lot to say. We miss you guys! Give her hugs and kisses for us.
Kelly,
I'm so glad that I found your blog. Baylee is so cute and getting so big. It's fun to hear about how your family is doing. Keep in touch!
Heather
Too cute for words! I miss her, oh and you too!
I loved it. I had to show my grandmas and aunts, because she is so happy and cute. It's all starting now kell, no more baby just laying there and not moving. She is going to be all over the place in 1-2 months. you better get your locks for the cupboards and drawers!
She is so cute! I love it when she talks, it makes me laugh so hard! Love you guys!
kelly, she is so sweet. our bailey and baylee need to meet each other. Aren't little girls so fun.
Ok Kelly! It's time to update again! Going through Baylee withdrawl. Need new pictures and funny stories about her.
Kelly, I think you should do a blog about how Baylee called me the other night! UPDATE NOW!!!!!! I'm going to stalk your comments until you update your blog. I love you
Post a Comment