Monday, January 28, 2008

We All Loved Him So Much...

I am sure you have all heard that President Gordon B. Hinkley died Sunday night at 7:00 p.m. in his apartment with his family by his side. I hear that he died peacefully.

I just wanted to say how much I love this man. He probably touched my life more than any other church leader in my life. He was so funny, witty, charming, spunky, had so much love and faith. He was the perfect example of love, faith, hard work, endurance, honesty and integrity. He emulated positivity, love and acceptance of everyone. I know that he was a Prophet called of God to lead and guide the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints. He recieved devine inspiration to bring forth so many temples so that more members could partake of the blessings and special ceremonies that go on in the Temple. I am so grateful for temples. That I could be sealed for time and all eternity with my husband and daughter. Thank you so much President Hinkley for your love, example and testimony. We all love you so much and will miss you!

1 comment:

Holley said...

Well said Kelly! I love you!