I just want to wish my Sweety a Happy Happy Birthday! Thank you for being the best husband and Daddy two girls could ever ask for. I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my life. You make me smile and laugh every day, even when you think you don't, you do. You know just the words to say to make me feel good. I hope you know how much Baylee and I love you. I love to watch you ineract with her. She is also blessed to have you as her Daddy. She loves her Daddy and loves playing, laughing and spending time with him as do I. Thanks for always being there for us and taking care of us. You are the Best! We love you so much! Happy Birthday Sweety! Love your Kelbear!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Happy Birthday Sweety!
I just want to wish my Sweety a Happy Happy Birthday! Thank you for being the best husband and Daddy two girls could ever ask for. I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my life. You make me smile and laugh every day, even when you think you don't, you do. You know just the words to say to make me feel good. I hope you know how much Baylee and I love you. I love to watch you ineract with her. She is also blessed to have you as her Daddy. She loves her Daddy and loves playing, laughing and spending time with him as do I. Thanks for always being there for us and taking care of us. You are the Best! We love you so much! Happy Birthday Sweety! Love your Kelbear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! We hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday John!! People born in December are the most wonderful of all people on Earth! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday John! Hope it was a good one!
Well, shoot...I spaced your birthday. I was focused on my father's big day...the man who helped bring me into this world and raise me.
How awesome that you two share the same birthday! (My dad's pretty cool too.) Hope you guys had fun and ate some good food!
Happy Be-Lated Birthday John!!!! We didn't even know your birthday was in December. We hope you had a great day, I'm sure Kelly made sure you did. We are so glad you are in our family!
Post a Comment