Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Trivia Answers

Okay here are the answers to the trivia.

1. Barnum Animal Crackers. They would use the Box as an ornament.
2. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
3. Coca Cola
4. Candy Cane
5. Frosty The Snowman
6. Teddy Roosevelt. He was an envioromentalist and didn't want to Cut down a tree.
7. 1850's
8. Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer.
9. Yelling up the Chimney
10. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hey Kelly, just so you know the reindeer is Donder, not Donner. I would know Adam and I had a big argument about it several years ago and I won. In most printed versions of the story it is Donder, but for some reason it has been changed to Donner in the movies and other stories.

Holley said...

I was going to correct the reindeer names too, but Julie beat me to the punch. She's right as Julie usually is... the original name in the poem was Donder! Where are my new Baylee pictures!!!! I enjoyed the trivia and am probably going to steal it for one of my work parties.