Saturday, November 17, 2007

VROOM VROOM!


So here is the story. The other day John had gone to Physical Therapy, and afterwards he calls me up and says that he is looking at cars. I said okay, but why? He said he was intrested in seeing what the Nissan Titan truck looked like. So I was like okay cool, but why your there I was some what intrested in the Nissan Armada and so I told him to go check that out and he said cool. Well the next thing I know he is at my house with the Armada for me to test drive. I took it for a spin and actually fell in love with it. I didn't really know alot about Nissans but I liked the look of the armada so that is why I told John to check it out. Well he also fell in love with it. So I am thinking okay that was fun, now take it back and you can make the sellsman think your going to buy but just walk away. Well then He calls me after John being at the dealers for like three hours with them wheelin and dealin with him. And they said what would it take for you to say that you are going to buy this car. John was like well I don't know and he threw out an astronomical number thinking there is no way they would accept his offer, well the guy came back and said yes to Johns terms. John was blown away and knew that there was no way we were ever going to get a deal like this on this kind of SUV so he had me crunch number and we found that we were able to afford this. So Yes we succombed to the temptation of owning a freakin awesome suv. Yes it is way to big for our little family but we were like we have to do it. So this is now our family vehicle for the rest of our lives. Oh and on a sad note we did trade in John second love of his life his truck. Sorry Sweety, but it was your idea. And I am glad you had it. Thanks!

1 comment:

McGiven Family.... said...

Thanks for posting it. I seriously love it and I have to say I am a little jealous. Although we are getting a van next week...Ryan is so excited :) It is very very cute!