Saturday, November 17, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
John, Baylee and I are going to Florida to visit my brother Gary and His family for Thanksgiving. My mom and dad are also going and so is my sister Holley and her family. I am very excited to go and see my brother and sister and their families and for them to see Baylee. So I am signing off until next Saturday. But before I do I just wanted to Wish all mine and John's Family a Very Happy Thanksgiving. Also, all of our friends. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all so much and are so very grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with such wonderful people in our lives. Please be safe in your travels and have lots of fun, I know we will. Happy Thanksgiving! Love The Boyle Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, Kelly!!! It's been a week since Thanksgiving and I need a new Baylee fix!!! I love the pictures of her in the exersaucer thing. The contraptions you new parents have are awesome! I'm loving your new car. Although Wesley feels that anyone who drives and SUV is killing the environment. I won't tell him about your new gas guzzler. I wish I could afford one. Next time I'm buying a car, I'll have to take John with me. Love you all!
Post a Comment