Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fun At The Beach!

7 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Darling pictures! We are jealous we weren't there but I am glad you had so much fun and that everyone got to meet Baylee! I hope she feels better soon...sick kids are no fun!

The Deans said...

Kelly I just have to say that your little girl is soo cute. She seems so smiley and happy. I love the name Baylee too!

Katie said...

I love it! I have been waiting for these pics...now I can save them in my archives. Now I miss Baylee even more. You have to come for Christmas! :)Katie

Holley said...

Those are great pictures! I especially like the one with Baylee and Katie! I'll miss you all of you at Christmas!! But I'll have my pictures to keep me warm and happy :-(

Brittany said...

so cute...looks like you guys had a lot of fun...by the way where have we been, I swear we live right by each other and I haven't seen you in forever. Lets talk soon!!

Masters Of Disasters said...

I looks like you had so much fun! I'm jealous that you guys were running around in swimming suits, and we were running around in are coats and hats. Baylee looks so darling, can't wait to meet her. You have to come for christmas or your going to have some talkin to!

April said...

I love the slide show. I like that we got to see three McGivens in one slide show. Looks like you had a blast.