
John and I met in May of 2004 through our mutual friend Chad Asay. (Thanks Chad!) I came down to Arizona with Chad to visit and we went to Martini Ranch in Scottsdale to go listen to the Chadwicks play. That is where John saw me and was smitten with me from the moment he saw me. We spent the whole weekend together and John called me at the airport and as I was leaving, said that he felt something strong and wanted to date to see where things would go. We dated long distance for about three months and then I finally made the move to Arizona from Utah. We dated for about a year until John finally got the nerve to ask me to marry him. We were married on Aug 5th, 2005 (Thanks for Sharing your Birthday Lindsay). I have love every minute with John and am so lucky to have him as my hubby! He really takes care of me and Baylee. Thanks Sweety, I love you so much!
4 comments:
LOOOk!!!! Lets not give the appearance that you both JUST got Married and its a FREE For ALL!
Disreguard Sean's comments...he has "Lost that lovin` feeling.." ha ha ha ha. We love you both and are so happy that all is well. Adorable photo! Just wait unitl your brother and I send you OURS!!!
Enjoy the WARMER air! Its FREEZING here already!!!
Love you,
Lori and Sean
i LOVE that photo!! AND I am soooo thrilled that you have joined the blogging world! Another friend to add to my list (and another place to visit when I am bored at work). If only my FAMILY would join the blogging world. Ha ha!
You really are a lucky girl Kelly Sue! John is definitely a keeper! Please give him a hug from his BIG S-I-L Holley! Hope the hand is doing better.
You look so good in that picture! That's definitely one of my faves. :)Katie
Post a Comment