Baylee Claire Boyle was born Friday August 24, 2007 at 10:46 a.m. She weighed 8lbs. 8oz. and was 22 inches long. Even though it was hell giving birth to her, besides John she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She truly brings a tear of joy to mine and John's eyes every day. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. I can't wait for all my family and friends to get to meet her in person. She is now 8 weeks old and is doing grrreat! She is laughing and really starting to do the baby talk thing. It makes John and I laugh constantly. I agree with John when he said I can't believe we waited so long to have her. MOMMY and DADDY Love You So Much BAYLEE!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She has such a cute little smile! I am glad you are loving being a mommy as much as I do! It is the best thing ever!
Glad you joined the blogging ranks, so far this blogging thing has been a really great way to stay connected with family. Baylee is so cute. Can't wait to meet her myself.
As for putting off parenthood, it is a mistake a lot of people make. Before having kids the only thing you focus on is yourself and once the baby comes you realize that life is so much better when you ARENT focused on yourself. Heavenly Father really knows what he is doing.
Kelly!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see your blog up and running! This is so awesome. Baylee is just the cutest and sweetest thing ever!
Alright, the gauntlet has been thrown and the games have begun. I can almost feel your magic hands smoothing all the tension (caused by my children) from my tired neck and back. I've already walked a mile today and plan to do at least another mile while I wait for Wesley's practice to get over! How have you done today, do I need to pay down my credit card in anticipation of that designer outfit?
Beautiful! I can't wait to hold Baylee! :)Katie
Post a Comment