Saturday, October 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home.




Here are a few pictures of our house. I thought I would share them for anyone who hasn't seen the house. Then I will post some new pictures of our backyard soon when it is finished. After living in it for a year in a half we decided this summer to finally get the backyard done and landscaped. We put in a pool this summer, which was a lifesaver for us Pregnant Folk (Me and Brit), and a chance for Hallie to get out of the house. (Hoped you guys liked it and had fun, I know I did.) We also Planted four trees and are hoping to plant a few more and some planters. Also, this weekend John and his Dad and Brother Quentin, are putting in our sprinklers. Thanks for all of your help Mike and Quentin, we love and appreciate you so much!!! Hope you likes and I will keep you posted on how the finish product looks.

10 comments:

amanda said...

Hi Kelly! I found a link to your blog on Renee Hill's sister's blog. It has been so fun catching up on what you have been doing. Baylee is so adorable and your house is beautiful! I'd love to hear from you!
-Amanda (Lee) Alldredge

Holley said...

Kelly, the landscaping around your home is looking really nice. Can't wait to see the backyard pictures. I loved the Baylee pictures you sent recently and I'm counting down the days till Thanksgiving. I have been doing pretty well on my exercise plan although not perfect. Life has been really hectic trying to get ready for our move and helping Brien study both for AP history and the SAT. I am still off the sugar. I have not had candy, cookies or any other kind of sugar laden food for over 4 months!

Brittany said...

You know that pool was a lifesaver and we so appreciate you letting us use it!!! Love Ya!!

Heather said...

Your house looks so great...and I love the landscaping. Update your blog soon with pics of the backyard. I want to be impressed some more :)

Katie said...

Nice house! I would love to come visit and try out the pool. :) Katie

Anonymous said...

Kelly your house looks so nice, it brings back memories of my St. George house. We had the same kind of plants. I can't wait to see you and baylee in a few days. love ya, linz

Holley said...

Kelly, I will forgive you because I know you've been busy with company and Baylee's blesssing. I truly do love your house, but I need a daily dose of Baylee! Update pictures NOW! Oh and Happy Birthday!

McGiven Family.... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was hoping to get on and see a big birthday tribute but I am sure you have been crazy busy with all your visitors. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I hope you had a great day and a fun weekend. We love you!

April said...

Kelly
How great that you guys own a house. I don't think I have ever seen pictures of it.
Baylee is so darling. It seem like you were just pregnant with her. Your mom said that she just went down for the baby blessing. I bet that was fun having your mom and dad there together. Hopefully we can see some pics of the blessing.
Are you going to Florida with them? I love that your family still finds opportunities to get together.

Blinzinger Family said...

Hey kelly,
Glad to know I am not the only one waiting in great anticipation for Baylee pictures. Hope you enjoyed your visitors and your birthday!! Love & miss ya.