Monday, October 22, 2007

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

John, Baylee and I went to Vegas last weekend for my nephews one year birthday. Happy Birthday Brady and Easton! We had so much fun. We stayed in a hotel room with my Mom, Dad and Austin. Julie and her family met up with us as well. It was fun for Baylee to meet her Uncle Ryan and Aunt Sarah, Aunt Julie and Uncle Adam and all of her little cousins. I posted a little slide show of the pictures we got. The boys cracked us up with them busting into their cakes. Hope you like the pictures. (Note: I love the picture of Baylee and Aunt Julie, it is precious!) If you want to focus on a picture, simply click on the picture and it will take you to it.

4 comments:

Jules said...

The pictures are great, can you e-mail them to me, I forgot my camera that day. Love ya.

Holley said...

Kelly I love the pictures. That one of Baylee and one of the twins is precious. The expression on Baylee's face is priceless! She just gets more and more beautiful with each click of the camera. I adore that picture of Julie and Baylee. I want one just like that of me and Baylee. You know Kell, Julie is so beautiful. She has the kindest face. It's no wonder that children of all ages just adore her. Ok, so how was your first day of our deal. I got all of my exercising done for the day, but was not as good on the diet. Still no sugar, but too many carbs.

Katie said...

So when did you become an official fellow blogger?! I have never been more excited in my life....ok that's a lie but I am WAY excited! I loved the slide show except it made me jealous that I wasn't there. BUT I am so excited for Thanksgiving and Sea World! LOVE the blog!! :)Katie

Carrie said...

Baylee is so adorable. You guys look like you had so much fun.