There was an old man who had all of his birds and letting the kids look at them and old them. There was little boy who was probably terrified of these birds and he was older than Baylee. Well she says to me, "Mommy that boy is scared, but I'm not scared, I need to show him how to hold the bird and not be scared." So she went right up to the old man asked if she could hold the bird. She thought it was cool. The bird's name was Rosie. She sure showed this little kid not to be afraid. LOL!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
There was an old man who had all of his birds and letting the kids look at them and old them. There was little boy who was probably terrified of these birds and he was older than Baylee. Well she says to me, "Mommy that boy is scared, but I'm not scared, I need to show him how to hold the bird and not be scared." So she went right up to the old man asked if she could hold the bird. She thought it was cool. The bird's name was Rosie. She sure showed this little kid not to be afraid. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Hey! I found your blog! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment