Monday, June 1, 2009

These are McKell, Sydney, Hallie, Baylee, Brady and Easton playing ring- around- the- rosies. These kids had a ball. They played for ever, running around Great Grandma White's house. It was especially fun to see the twins. Baylee and them became great buds. Baylee was out jumping on the trampoline and I think it was Easton who saw her and ran over saying "Baylee, my Baylee, I want to jump with Baylee." It was fun to see Hallie too. We hadn't seen her since she moved away from Arizona, but they picked up right where they left off.



This is all the kids falling after playing ring- around- the- rosies.

This was hilarious! There was no noise in the house and we thought it a bit strange. So I went looking around for all of the kids. I found them in the upstairs guest suite, in the bathtub, just like this. They were all just in there talking and laughing. Good think none of them figured out how to put on the water.


This is sweet little baby Caitlyn. She really is the sweetest little baby. I don't think I heard the little girl cry once until like the last day I was there. It was fun to see her. Baylee loved her too pieces. It was a task trying to keep Baylee from mawling her. Baylee loved to rub her head and give her kisses and hold her.




Here is Julie my sister with her little girl. I hope Julie knows how much we love her and are glad she is feeling so much better. We will miss you all so much. We had a blast playing with all the little cousins. We wish we could see and spend lots more time with everyone.


1 comment:

~Karen said...

Little Caitlyn is adorable and Julie looks great - so glad things have gone well for her since the birth. :-)

And I am so glad you and Baylee are home - can't wait to see [you] her. LOL Just kidding, looking forward to seeing you both!