Ok Kelly! I've love the whale video and all your pictures...but I've looked and watched like 8 million times this week. Its now time to POST POST POST some new Baylee pictures.
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly - I love you! But I'm getting really tired of Whale watching! You don't really have any excuses for not blogging and posting cute pictures. You don't have to write a lot. Just post a daily picture of my sweetie pie Baylee.
You could even have a name the picture of the day contest and the winner gets the picture emailed to them. Come on Kelly, I'm ready!
We have been married for almost 5 years. John works as a high voltage electrician. I work as a stay at home wife and mother. We love being parents to Baylee and Ashlee. They make us smile and laugh everyday. We are so blessed, and love being our own little family.
Baylee
I am 2 almost 3 years old. I love being a big sister. I love my Mommy, Daddy and all of my family. I love to play, laugh and smile. I also like to make others laugh and smile. Life is pretty darn good.
Ashlee
Ashlee is so fun and adoreable. She is such the perfect addition to our little family.
5 comments:
How fun to see the whales. I need to go to carmel sometime when the whales are there.
Ok Kelly! I've love the whale video and all your pictures...but I've looked and watched like 8 million times this week. Its now time to POST POST POST some new Baylee pictures.
KEEELLLLLLLLYYYYY!!! Baylee update please.
Here a click, there a click everywhere a click click she has to be doing all sorts of neat stuff that just a click and post can fix!! Please~~Love ya
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly - I love you! But I'm getting really tired of Whale watching! You don't really have any excuses for not blogging and posting cute pictures. You don't have to write a lot. Just post a daily picture of my sweetie pie Baylee.
You could even have a name the picture of the day contest and the winner gets the picture emailed to them. Come on Kelly, I'm ready!
Now you are just being stubborn!
But I still love you.
Post a Comment