This Baylee showing off her new swimming suit. She loves to go to the communtiy pool and swim with her friends and go down the slides with Mommy.
Here is Baylee playing lil miss cool with her sunglasses. This is also her new carseat that she loves. It is a lot more comfortable then her baby carrier and it even reclines so that she can take a nap in the car and be comfortable.
Lil Miss Cool!
Saying good bye to Hallie and Madison. Baylee loves playing with them. We got to see them in Utah. They seem to be doing well. We do miss them a lot though.
OOOHHH LA LA LA! Baylee dressing up in Mom's lingerie. I literally walked in and this is what I found.
Yes, I know it has been a while since I have posted. I think I just got lazy about it, and felt that I didn't have a whole to post. So today, I am catching you all up. Or at least those of you who are intrested to know.
The family is doing well. John is still doing well in his job. He passed his oral interview with flying colors. Which isn't a shocker, because he always does well. He is doing well in school, but wishes he didn't have to go. He is also doing very well in his calling as the Teachers Quorum Advisor in the Young Mens program at church. He is getting to know the boys and having a lot of fun with them.
I am doing the same ol thing as well. Just trying to keep up with Baylee as she is just growing up too fast on John and I. She is a ball of energy, and loves to explore new things and be outside. I try to keep up on the house work. I must admit I have let that go a bit and am trying to get caught up with that. I too am enjoying my calling as the Activity Day Leader for the 8-9 year old girls in the ward. It is a little overwhelming seeing as we have like 23 girls. But they are a lot of fun. I feel that I connect better with the youth, but I am having fun with these girls and hope that they are having fun with me.
Baylee, like I said is a ball of energy. She is constantly needing to be doing something. She so much enjoys playing with other kids, and being outside. We have been going to one of the community pools lately with friends and she loves it. She loves going down the water slides with mommy. The water is very shallow and Baylee is able to stand up in the water. She is very much lil miss independent these days as well. She has to walk everywhere without holding Mom's hand. Even in the pool. She actually does very well in the pool as long as she doesn't trip. Then I have to go fishing for her. She loves playing on the play grounds and going down regular slides also. Another thing she likes to do is when mom isn't looking she goes into my bottom dresser drawer and gets out my lingerie and puts it on. I came into the bathroom one day and found her dressed in one of my things. It was funny I had to take a picture. She also played a lot with my cousin Brittany's girls before they moved away back to Utah. It was sad to say good bye to them, but know that they are doing what they feel is best for their family. We wish Brittany and Brandon the best of luck, and know that you will be sorely missed. So Baylee is sure keeping John and I on our toes. We also just got back from spending a few days in Utah visiting my family and celebrating my Grandma White's 80th Birthday. Which I will post about next.
2 comments:
Great to see you are back to keeping those of us not fortunate enough to be there updated. Baylee is growing up so quickly. She is beautiful and oh that smile is just the greatest, especially when she knows she is up to something!!
I'm so glad that you are posting again. Even if it is just for me, you have to keep those incredible Baylee pictures coming. It keeps me going.
She just gets cuter and cuter with each post. Her sweet, mischievous personality just shines through in her pictures. She's such a little ham!
Give her big hugs and kisses for me.
Post a Comment