Monday, July 7, 2008

Ready, Set, Go....

Sorry it has been quite a while since I have posted. Time and laziness got the better of me. Sometimes, I just feel there really isn't too much to blog about.
Well we are all doing well here on the homefront. We have been swimming a lot and spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa Boyle, and TJ before they left on their trip to Ohio. We hope they have a fun time. We went to a community pool with lots of slides and fun kids stuff with some friends. We have been swimming at home a lot. And for the Fourth of July we had Uncle Jake, Aunt Maria and some neighbor friends over for dinner. It was fun to hang out. Then John and I watched the fireworks together and relaxed and went to bed. Baylee was too exhausted to watch the fireworks. She has been teething and been a little sick with a cough, so she went to bed. Our friend that we had over went to the hospital right after the fireworks to have her baby.
This last week we got some good news from John's work. He has it in writing that he is going to be able to graduate on time with his class and is going to be going to construction next week with the rest of his class and won't be held back. They were threating to hold him back due to his hand injury. But he has made up his hours for the most part and has really impressed the supervisors. I think that he will get apprentice of the year. I am so proud of John and all of his hard work and accomplishments. John was also just made the Teacher's Quorum Advisor in church and was put on the Advancement committee for scouts. They are excited to have him on board and think that he will really help the program and whip these Young Men into shape.
The fun news with Baylee is she is now starting to walk. She is pretty new at it and still will get down and crawl if she feels to unstable. We bought her a little wagon/walker that she has been loving and walking around with. John's Mom got her on video walking by herself sideways in the pool, and just the other day, she was excited and started walking back and forth between John and I. So I have posted a little video of it with some other pictures. Enjoy!

I love these two pictures of Baylee. When we got back from visiting in North Carolina, I hadn't unpacked all the way. I was looking for Baylee one morning and I found her in the suitcase playing. So I got the camera and snapped a few. She made me laugh so hard, because she thought she was being funny and was laughing also.

Here is a picture with Grandpa and Grandma Boyle. We went to dinner with them the other night. I tried to get a cute picture with Baylee sitting,snuggled up to Grandpa but as soon as I got the camera she stood up.


4 comments:

Holley said...

I'm sitting here crying like a baby! I miss you all so much. That was the cutest video ever. Thanks for the post, I needed a good Baylee fix.

Heather said...

YEAH Baylee!! And get ready to move mom and dad. If she didn't have you running before she will now. Give her big hugs and kisses for me. Miss you guys!

Heather said...

YEAH Baylee!! And get ready to move mom and dad. If she didn't have you running before she will now. Give her big hugs and kisses for me. Miss you guys!

McGiven Family.... said...

I can't believe she is big enough to walk! Time has seriously flown. She is so adorable! I miss you guys! Keep posting pictures and vidoes of her...I think she is so cute!