Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pebble Beach!






This last week my family decided to all go to my Grandma's house in Pebble Beach. I decided the last second that I would drive out with Baylee to be with my family. We had so much fun. It was bitter but sweet. Bitter because it was supposed to be a family reunion, but not everyone was able to come. Holley, Dane, Brien, Sean, John, Sarah and the twins were not able to go. (Those dang gas prices are freakin rediculous!) But, we did have a great time with the people who were able to go. Some of the Highlights were: I got to see my Uncle Fred and his family. I haven't seen him in several years, and he got to see Baylee. We had singstar competitions that were a blast. We had a talent show with all the kids. (McKell is quite the little dancer, We were all pretty impressed.) The funniest was Uncle Steve got up there and danced with the kids, Julie has a clip on her blog. We ate yummy food. Played golf, went to the Denace the Menace park. Some people went to the Aquarium, while some went and did the paddle boats. Went on walks, the boys collected golf balls for Grandpa from the course. The very best was one night all the adults got together and just sat and talked and laughed and shared stories. All in all in was a lot of fun just to go to our favorite vacation spot and relax and enjoy each other's company and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Baylee had a blast with all of her cousins. They all love her so much, and she got to know her Uncles that she never really gets to see. She especially loved her time with her Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Julie. Baylee is walking even more. She is now just letting go of things and taking off herself. She has been a complete Daddy's girl since we have been back. I know that John loves that. He sure misses her when we are gone. Thank you John for allowing me to go and enjoy that time with my family. I just wish you could have gone.

4 comments:

Holley said...

I'm so glad that you got to go and be with everyone. I only have one complaint about your post... no pictures of Wesley. I've not seen my baby in 6 weeks, except a part of his leg. Post some Weskaroo pictures please!!

Baylee has more teeth!! She is just too cute!

Holley said...

Oh and by the way, your hair looks way gorgeous!! You and Julie got all the beauty! Not fair!

Jules said...

Adam didn't go either, you left him out of the list. That's ok I was just glad that Baylee wouldn't go to anyone else when I was holding her, mission accomplished. I love that little girl and miss her so much. My kids all do too. Thanks for coming I know it was a sacrifice but it was nice to have my little sis there to keep me company. I love you so much.

Brittany said...

K, can I just say how gorgeous you look in that picture of you and Baylee on the beach. I'm telling you that is Frame worthy!!!