Monday, May 12, 2008


It was so fun to see Baylee with Lori. Baylee absolutely loved Lori. Lori introduced her to french fries, and Dippin Dots (ice cream). I love seeing Sean in the back ground just content eating his hot dog. Yummy!

Baylee with her Daddy at the baseball game. John loves taking Baylee to do new stuff and see her reaction with everything and everyone.

Baylee taking her turn with Mommy and cheering for the players.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

So Cute. I can't wait to see you guys and I didn't even know Sean was engaged.

Anonymous said...

Baylee is just adorable! It looks like everyone was having a good time. I'm so glad all of you could make it for an afternoon out. Thanks for posting the pictures, Kelly. Almost as good as being there. ;-)

Katie said...

Kell, you're lookin good! Baylee is getting so big! Look at those cute little thighs (Baylee's). How fun to have Lori and Sean. I'm sure the laughs never ended and there wasn't a dull moment. Can't wait to see everyone!

Masters Of Disasters said...

I looks like fun, I think we should go to Giants game when we go to carmel in July!!