Monday, January 21, 2008

Extra Extra Read All About It!


Okay So I got a call from one of my Oldest and Dearest Friends today, Deanna Yocum. For those of you who don't know, Deanna just recently got engaged, and she called to tell me about it. I am so excited for her that she is joining the ranks. I am so excited, that I decided to blog about it. She is getting married in Provo, May 15th. Her fiance Brooks is so awesome! I have only met him once or twice but these two people were made for each other. They are two peas in a pod. So I just want to thank Brooks for making Deanna so happy. Thank you for treating her like the fun, hilarious, funky Queen that she is. I wish you both all the happiness in the world and for eternity. Congratulations! Love you "D".

4 comments:

amanda said...

YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Ah yeah! Congrats Deanna! I love you! And miss your funniness by the way.

Jules said...

Way to go D. If you need any help with wedding preparations I am pretty good. Love ya. Julie

Masters Of Disasters said...

Congratulations Deanna. I am so happy for you. You'll love being married, it's the best.